Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Was Tagged!


That's twice in one week!  Once by Elana Johnson in conjunction with her book Possession and now my blog friend Lisa, at Diary of a Square Toothed Girl. :) I'm so excited to share a few things about myself, however, be on the look out. At the end of this, someone else is gonna get tagged too!!



If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?



The night my husband proposed. Totally.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

The moment I said, "I do."  What? *sigh*    Yeah, I mean it's a special occasion and all, but I would soooooooooo love to have another chance to spit the words out nice and loud so that everyone doesn't have to read my lips. :)
   
What movie/tv character do you most resemble in personality?
 

My kids would say Jennifer Garner from Alias. Not only did I look like her in my younger, longer haired days but I'm kind of kick butt like that, too.  (My kid's words, not mine. Of course.)

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it who would it be?

Does pushing people off the cliff in books, count? Because I did that. And yeah, I totally got away with it.  Not the person who really did it, mind you, but yeah....

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

Eat healthier. Or maybe just fewer chocolate covered raisins for breakfast.

Describe yourself in one word.

Daring. 

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Inspired! No, not because she tagged me and it totally got me blogging again (Thanks Lisa!!). Her photos are so inspirational and her smile is contagious! She's an inspiration through and through.

Why do you blog?  Answer in one sentence.

Because I am and will forever be a homebody, and blogging is one way for me to share things with others without ever leaving my house.

Name at least 3 people to send this meme to and inform them.


You ready? I tag:


Shelli at......A*Musings
Debbie at......Cranberry Fries
Kristin at.....Fairies and Pirates, etc.


Can't wait to read your responses ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel. Come on, I Dair YA.