Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Seven Days of Dares

What a wild ride I took the last seven days!!  I'm still reeling from my fabulous cruise, which most people take to relax by the way. Everyone but me.

Oh, no. See, aside of celebrating my having graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelor's in English and Creative Writing (and Magna Cum Laude) :) my husband and I decided to see just how many fears I could next overcome. In a single week. While having fun doing so.

So, in looking at the relative pictures how did I do? And what four fears did I SUCCEED in overcoming. :) Woo hoo!








Now I can dedicate more time to tackling one last fear...only it's not so much a fear as a hope and dream all writers share. :)  Happy Daring to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Your trip looks fantastic! Someday . . . ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! Worth celebrating!! You have tackled a lot of fears..I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel. Come on, I Dair YA.