Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eight Questions


So, yeah...I’ve been tagged in a game that goes like this, I answer a series of questions with entertaining comments. Then I tag others who do the same on their blogs. Warning: these answers will probably tell you more than you wanted to know about me. Or everything you did in which case I can't be held personally responsible for. You've been warned.
Still reading? Okay then. Enjoy. :)
1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?

The need for no sleep. Maybe then I could stay caught up on everything.

2. Who is your style icon?

The 80's. My husband and kids are still trying to find a cure.

3. What is your favorite quote?
"Whatever you are, be a good one."

4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?

"Wow...you treat your children like you would an adult. Like...with respect."

5. What playlist/cd is in your CD player/iPod right now?

I have a 64 gig ipod that's almost full....but the playlist I left off on was Contemporary English: Magical Realism lectures. (Bruno Mars helps keep me sane in between lectures though)

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

I'm a writer AND a mom. So I'm a morning, daytime and night time person. But mornings are definitely my most creative times to write.

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?

Uh....if I need to actually answer this one, then you're not viewing these answers on my blog. :)

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name

I was always a sucker for a dare and....yeah I haven't changed much. Although I tend to be a little smarter about which ones I accept these days. :)

I tag Tamara, Roni Griffin, and A. Grey. Looking forward to the juicy gossip...I mean hearing more about these great writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel. Come on, I Dair YA.