Wednesday, April 27, 2011

V is for Vlog and W is for Why

So yeah, why have a vlog? And what on earth is it?  I'm still learning all the finer points myself, but I do know that it's something I look forward to doing in the near future.  Why? Because they're cool! I mean, how much fun is it to watch someone talk to you as though you're sitting in your own private seminar. Um...duh.

I even considered trying my hand at one to post this week, but you know...call me camera shy. Well, not really, in fact I'm kind of a ham. So yeah, I can totally see myself diggin' this v-log thing.  Once I figure it out.

I've watched a couple so far and totally loved them.  How fun to see and hear people in person! (So to speak.) Because sometimes words just aren't enough.  I mean they paint a great picture and all, but how about one that moves and talks and teaches you about themselves and a topic all at the same time?

Great, right???!!!!!  I know!  So there's the what and the why. Now I just have to tackle the when.  :) And the how.

How about you? What vlogs have you seen, enjoyed the most, or could recommend to an aspiring ham...I mean vlogger like me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel. Come on, I Dair YA.