BUT there's a catch. One of these things is not true. I mean, after all...it IS April Fool's day. Can you guess which one it is? :) And here we go...
- I have 9 brothers and 1 sister. And LOVE it. :)
- I have 7 children of my own. And LOVE them.
- I have a very very very patient husband.
- I graduated last May (2012) with my Bachelor's Degree in English and Creative Writing from the University of Houston. It was tough. It was worth it. My family rocks for helping to make it happen.
- I love reading and writing. A LOT.
- I can type 120 words per minute.
- I write for the Young Adult crowd because, well... they rock. There's no end to the fodder my children bring home, and of course I still daydream about what my childhood COULD have been like...if I'd been, you know, braver. :)
- I'm pretty brave, actually, and spent a lot of time in my youth getting bandaged up.
- In High School I ran Track and Cross Country, but scared away most boys by my ability to jump hurdles and throw 15 pound hunks of metal across the field. Yeah...did I mention I grew up in a family of boys?
- My husband was apparently attracted to girls who could throw hunks of metal across the field.
- I love chocolate, but not as much as I did when I was younger.
- I love to crochet.
- I never wear the same hairstyle for more than a year. That would be BOOOOOOOOORING.
- I love the color yellow. (cough...gag...cough...gag)
- I loooooooove the color blue.
- I love trying new things. As in...Every. Day.
- I'm so glad you've made it to the end of this list. YOU ROCK!! (hint: this is not the untrue one. I really am glad you made it this far)
HAPPY A TO Z BLOGGING!!!