Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D is for Dreaming!

Dreaming...exactly what I was doing today instead of posting.

Sometimes I dream with my eyes open and sometimes with them closed. And let me tell you, the insides of your eyelids? Yeah, they're pretty nice sometimes.

I feel truly blessed to have dreams, and not just outlandish "they may never happen" dreams, but ones that I believe will actually come to fruition someday. Why?

Because I'm going to MAKE them happen. Muwahahaha. I'm graduating with my Bachelor's degree after 20 years of working on it. I have a beautiful family and supportive husband (supportive is code for sexy, awesome, sexy...wait, did I just say that. Well it's worth saying again....sexy. Hehehehe). So I've already got it pretty good in the dream category.

I have a dream of being published someday though. I really love writing, but I also want others to enjoy it as well. I feel so blessed by the things I've read and how they've changed my life. I would love the chance to offer that to someone else.

Someday. Someday soon.

Have a great day! Zzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what kind of writing you want to publish, but from the sounds of your blog posts thus far, you have a pleasing and readable style. Best of luck with that dream! Visiting from AtoZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need dreams and I'm glad yours are beginning to come true! Keep writing, it will happen.
    Amy
    A-Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendy and Amy! So happy you've stopped by. I love writing YA. It's my favorite stuff to read as well as write. See you around!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel. Come on, I Dair YA.