Monday, April 2, 2012

A to Z blogging challenge

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. And just in time. It's April, which means the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

So my brief hiatus (it was brief right?--checks previous postings--crud) has now ended and I'm excited to once again be blogging. It wasn't for lack of things to write about I assure you. But you really didn't want to read about my Senior Honors Thesis that I've been writing. Or did you?Maybe that will make it on one the postings this month. Not the whole thing, it's freakin' 100 pages long, just the arduous process that it takes to write one. I highly recommend it. If you want to go insane that is. Somehow my family managed not to starve during the process, which gives me hope down the line when I get my story published. :)

So to begin (again), yesterday was the letter A, but I was finishing my thesis. So you get a double dose of me today. Aren't you so lucky? (Please nod, you'll make me feel a whole lot better about not blogging lately.)

For the magnanimous letter A, all I can say is that I love it. I love how sharp it is, I love how they look on my transcript. I have quite the collection you see which makes my family so proud. It's been a joint effort collecting them and I have my family to thank for all their help. *waves at family* *waves again because they don't recognize me obviously* *HEY! I'm the one who puts the frozen dinners in the oven. Yes, thank you. Love you too. :)

I have a couple of B's in my collection as well though, because those illusive A's are sometimes hard to find. Trust me. But B's are just as beautiful. In fact, beautiful starts with the letter B so there you go. My middle name also starts with a B so it's a double pleasure to behold.

But honestly I'm happy that my time for formal schooling is coming to an end. I learned a lot and it's been a great experience, but there's a few more things I've collected over the years that are well overdue for some much needed attention. Can you guess what they are?

I'll give you a hint. It's starts with the letter C and I'll be posting about it tomorrow. So until then...

Have a great day!
(man, I've really missed posting that...)

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I like your wit! i will be sure to visit again!

    Alana @ writercize,blogspot.com
    Found you through A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alana! Nice to meet you, too. *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks interesting. I'll be back... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen,

    What a great post! I think this is my new favorite blog! I will definitely be back to see what you dream up for the other letters, and to read more of your lovely writing. I am following now.

    I am doing the A to Z Challenge as well. Take a peek at my blog too if you get a chance! I write humor. (Well, I make myself laugh, and sometimes that's enough.)

    Best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel. Come on, I Dair YA.